Saturday, October 16, 2010

What is Window Baking?

My name is Deese and I like to window shop. Especially at Antique Malls and small Vintage Shops. I can browse forever without getting board, there are endless treasures to be admired even if I can't afford them or don't have the space for them. The same can be said for recipes. I have quite a few cookbooks, and 100s if not 1000s of recipes bookmarked on my computer. I love to read the recipes and stare at the pictures, I may even plan to make a few dishes, but sadly due to life I'm lucky to bake once a month, so mainly I simply Window Bake. 

I believe my love of window baking is what has made me a big fan of food blogs. I love that the recipes for delicious desserts come with amazing pictures and even better stories. I don't pretend that this blog will ever be on the same level as True food bloggers, but I want a place to document the desserts I do get around to making. I may also include my window baking list so I can browse anytime anywhere. 

So if anyone is reading this, enjoy Window Baking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment